A recap of links and posts from the last week that you actually have time to read during the weekend.
If you’re looking for exposure at WordCamps or other conferences, check out the Ambassador Program.
- Web Ventures Acquires Elegant Marketplace FEATURED
- Vic’s Letter to Joomla FEATURED
- Dollie Platform Launches, Provides Tools to Build and Deploy Pre-Configured WordPress Installs
- Exploring the Future of Cloud Computing in 2020 and Beyond
- Mitigating Channel Conflict Through Value-Based Partner Differentiation
- Tech Trends To Watch For In 2020
- Updated your WordPress plugins lately? Here are 320,000 auth-bypassing reasons.
- A New Hosting Plan from OPTiM Cloud Hosting Aims to Appease Small Business Owners
- Three technological trends that will shape the decade
- Four key challenges for cybersecurity leaders
- Configuring WordPress automatic updates
- Serverless computing: Ready or not?
- Insight Partners acquires data management company Veeam for $5B
- Key CES digital health and wellness tech trends to watch
- Can the Block Directory and Business Interests Coexist?
- Accounting for cloud computing: What you need to know
- CES 2020: Biggest tech trends spotted for business pros
- 3 Charts Suggest Cybersecurity Stocks Are Headed Higher
- Lessons Learned by Stepping Outside WordPress Comfort Zone
- Equinix to Buy Key Edge Computing Startup Packet
- Government, Business Partnership Vital For Development
- Beginner’s Guide To URL Redirection For WordPress Sites
Sponsor of the Week: Protect your WordPress site from form spam, try the Human Presence app, your first form is free forever.