Happy New Year! A recap of links and posts from the last week that you actually have time to read during the weekend.
If you’re looking for exposure at WordCamps or other conferences, check out the Ambassador Program.
- New Year New Site FEATURED
- Cybersecurity culture: The seven things businesses should be measuring
- 10 tech-related trends that shaped the decade
- Daily Buzz: WordPress Big Spam Problem
- Top Countries for Business Process Outsourcing (and How to Start)
- 7 signs your cybersecurity is doomed to fail in 2020
- These six enterprise tech trends defined 2019
- Version 1 Prototype of the WordPress Admin Block Directory Announced
- How to get started with outsourcing SMB processes in 2020
- The Year in OpenSource: IBM-Red Hat, SUSE, Microsoft, More
- Here are the top tech trends of 2020, according to top experts
- One-Time vs. Recurring Payments for WordPress Products
- Outsourcing: The trend towards outsourced solutions
- Cortex: An OpenSource platform for deploying machine learning models as production web services
- Top Cybersecurity Predictions for 2020
- Tech trends 2020: New spacecraft and bendy screens
- Outsourcing Has Upended the Labor Market but Not Exactly as Expected
- Customer-driven OpenSource is the future of software
- WordPress 5.3.2 Addresses a Handful of Bugs
- What Have Hotels Done on Cybersecurity Since the Marriott Hack?
- The crystal ball of technology trends: tech experts provide their 2020 visions
Sponsor of the Week: PageSpeed Insights and GTmetrix measure current site performance – simulate Black Friday at Supervisor.com!
20% off with coupon code: coffee