Back on our regular Saturday schedule and hope everyone had a great week. The event calendar is getting full. Let’s catch up! For now, enjoy this recap of links and posts from the last week that you actually have time to read during the weekend.
If you’re looking for exposure at WordCamps or other conferences, check out the Ambassador Program.
- BetweenSessions at WordCamp Phoenix 2020 FEATURED
- .COM Price Increase is No Big Deal FEATURED
- Correct to Cancel WordCamp Asia 2020 FEATURED
- What for Joomla? FEATURED
- Google launches OpenSource security key project, OpenSK
- 5 Things People Should Know About Web Hosting
- Top technology trends for the 2020s
- Holographic collaboration: The next big idea in remote work?
- Why I changed my OpenSource project’s license & started offering dual licensing
- Native Lazy Loading Support Coming to WordPress
- 8 Steps to Moving Collaboration to the Cloud
- Letter: Facebook has chosen to outsource a strategic issue
- When OpenSource Software Costs Cities More
- How to Beat Big Brands in SEO
- Using SEO To Lower Customer Acquisition Costs In 2020
- A Matter of Trust: 3 Tips for Outsourcing Out-of-Pocket Support
- Google Launches OpenSource 2FA Platform, OpenSK
- How to avoid the most common WordPress mistakes
- ISG Launches Study on Data Center, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Outsourcing
- IBM’s big bet on cloud computing, AI and OpenSource needs to pay off soon
- XML Sitemaps Feature Plugin Open for Testing and Feedback
- Top 10 Technology Trends to Watch in 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- A Definitive Guide to Mobile SEO
- Google Launches OpenSource Project For Hardware Security Keys
Sponsor of the Week: Convesio was designed from the ground up for hosting high performance, scalable WordPress sites. Simple, affordable, and powerful, get a Free 30 Day Trial.