A little late due to WordCamp Phoenix 2020, will have that recap later this week. So for now, enjoy this recap of links and posts from the last week that you actually have time to read during the weekend.
If you’re looking for exposure at WordCamps or other conferences, check out the Ambassador Program.
- Coding in the Shadow: Iowa FEATURED
- The Risks and Potential Impacts Associated with OpenSource
- Guide: What are WordPress User Roles And Capabilities, and how can you use them?
- Are More Defined Parameters the Key to Addressing the Cybersecurity Skills Gap?
- Thousands of WordPress sites hacked in scam campaign
- The Importance Of Growing Developer Action On OpenSource Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
- Top 10 Cybersecurity Companies To Watch In 2020
- How to start a cloud hosting business
- OpenSource licence series – Altus: OpenSource is big business, get used to it
- Top Tech Trends To Watch In 2020
- Smaller Companies Need to Step Up Their CyberSecurity Efforts
- Cybersecurity technology acquisitions continue to grow
- Tech Trends That Will Change How You Work
- Dfinity launches an OpenSource platform aimed at the social networking giants
- 4 trends that will shape the cloud-native world in 2020Â
- Army Targeting Goggles, VR Training May Use JEDI Cloud
- BT’s ‘OpenSource’ approach will challenge Huawei’s dominance
- HOW CYBERSECURITY WILL LOOK LIKE IN 2020?
- The best free and OpenSource alternatives to Google Drive on Android
Sponsor of the Week: Convesio was designed from the ground up for hosting high performance, scalable WordPress sites. Simple, affordable, and powerful, get a Free 30 Day Trial.