A very special recap since today’s date is a palindrome in US, Europe, and Year First! You’ll have to wait a while for the next one. Enjoy this recap of links and posts from the last week that you actually have time to read during the weekend.
If you’re looking for exposure at WordCamps or other conferences, check out the Ambassador Program.
- Vic’s Letter to Joomla FEATURED
- Global leaders must take responsibility for cybersecurity. Here’s why – and how
- Alibaba 10 Tech Trends To Watch in 2020
- How to Quickly Create Headings in WordPress
- Research Shows Cloud Workloads Vary by Platform, but Data Rules
- 8 tips to speed up WordPress performance
- 5 Cybersecurity Threats That Will Dominate 2020
- The Tech Trends From CES You Have to Know
- Get Involved With Block-Based WordPress Theme Experiments
- What Is Cloud Computing | A Complete Guide
- ICYMI: Check me out on the B3podcast as I talk opensourcesoftware, niches, and ChicagoIPA beers
- How To Prepare Your Employees For Today’s Cybersecurity Threats
- Tech trends enabling customer acquisition and end-to-end engagement in 2020
- 5 Essential Schema Plugins for WordPress
- 3 Ways Cloud Hosting Can Boost Website SEO
- Rip it up and start again? Why does cybersecurity appear to be failing?
- WordPress plugin vulnerability can be exploited for total website takeover
- The Surprising Size Of IT Outsourcing Projects In 2019 And A Look Ahead
- Why Senior Leaders Must Take The Lead For Cybersecurity Among Businesses?
- 5 tech trends in 2020: Quantum computing, AR/VR, 5G, and more
Sponsor of the Week: PageSpeed Insights and GTmetrix measure current site performance – simulate Black Friday at Supervisor.com!
20% off with coupon code: coffee