< 1 minute
A weekly recap of links and posts you actually have time to now read. I’ll next be speaking at WordCamp Orlando, which is taking place from August 23 through August 25. Hope to catch up with many of the great WordPress partners and friends in the community.
Also publicly announced this week, the Ambassador Program, if you need a conference presence take a look.
Without further ado, the list.
∎ Original post
- Interview with Emil Falcon, Web Host Canada ∎
- Can AI Be Used To Bolster Cybersecurity?
- Uncanny valley-challenging CGI faces can be rendered in real-time
- WordPress Proposes Plan for 61% of WP Sites Using Outdated PHP
- Facebook opensources algorithms for detecting child exploitation and terrorism imagery
- 5 experimental cybersecurity trends your business needs to know about
- Performance Management for Complex Multi-Cloud Deployments
- Reverse Hardening WordPress Config
- Big Tech Controls Many Major Open Source Projects. Is That a Problem?
- Digital Content Management for Sales Market Boosting the Growth Worldwide
- Industry 4.0: The Ways in Which Technology is Transforming Industry
- A dismal industry: The unsustainable burden of cybersecurity
- 10 Awesome Tips for a Successful WordPress Ecommerce Business
- When OpenSource Software Comes With A Few Catches
- OpenSource Is Good, but How Can It Do Good?
- How content management platforms can break siloed systems in agencies
- speak2web Brings Voice AI to WordPress
- Leveraging board governance for cybersecurity
- The Role Of AI In The Future Of Content Management Systems
- 8 Hacks to Simplify Content Management for Small Companies