A weekly recap of links and posts you actually have time to now read. We are a day late and dollar short, but that’s thanks to the amazing WordCamp Montreal! I was honored to speak on Invisible CMS and all the sessions links will be made available at the conclusion of the camp.
I’ll next be speaking at WordCamp Orlando, which is taking place from August 23 through August 25. Hope to catch up with many of the great WordPress partners and friends in the community. Without further ado, the list.
∎ Original post
- Interview with Chris Lema, Liquid Web ∎
- WordPress Proposes Plan for 61% of WP Sites Using Outdated PHP
- Advanced Cloud Computing Promising A Revolutionized Banking Landscape
- 5 experimental cybersecurity trends your business needs to know about
- Industry 4.0: The Ways in Which Technology is Transforming Industry
- Is WordPress Platform Secure For Transportation Websites
- What Is Cloud Technology and How Does Cloud Computing Work?
- Demand for Industrial and Logistics Space Shows Signs of Leveling Off
- 10 Awesome Tips for a Successful WordPress Ecommerce Business
- More Than 100 Million Consumer Personal Data Leaked After A Massive Cloud Breach At Capital One
- Why cybersecurity must be top-of-mind during M&As
- The VC View: These top venture capitalists will go deep on tech trends at the GeekWire Summit
- How content management platforms can break siloed systems in agencies
- WordPress Contributors Explore the Possibility of a Global Accessibility Event
- When OpenSource Software Comes With Catches
- Digital transformation redefines cybersecurity skills, careers
- The Tools for Covering Tech Are the Same as in 2009
- These are the biggest WordPress website mistakes and here’s how to fix them
Sponsor of the Week: Are you ready for the holiday season?! Join some some of the top minds August 13, talking through ecommerce strategies in this odd time in history! Register today.