This is what I’ve read to start the day, and so should you. The daily download for WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, hosting, SaaS, and things I think are randomly interesting. Don’t forget to check out longer original posts further below. Comments, feedback, or requests are welcome on Twitter.
- (The Atlantic) How the Pandemic Will Change Americans Streets
- (WP Tavern) Should the Block Editor Have a Grid System?
- (Wall Street Journal) Classic Rock Gives Comfort to Music Fans During Coronavirus Lockdown
- (Bleeping Computer) WordPress plugin bug lets hackers create rogue admin accounts
- (ZDnet) Hackers are creating backdoor accounts and cookie files on WordPress sites running OneTone