This is what I’ve read to start the day, and so should you. The daily download for WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, hosting, SaaS, and things I think are randomly interesting. Don’t forget to check out longer original posts further below. Comments, feedback, or requests are welcome on Twitter.
- (EU Startups) Frontity closes €1 million round led by Tumblr’s parent company
- (Chicago Tribune) A commercial that aired during ESPN documentary ‘The Last Dance’ hints at advertising’s deepfake future
- (The Atlantic) How Do You Politely End a Zoom or FaceTime Call?
- (BetterMarketing) The Worst Rebrand in the History of Orange Juice
- (Hashtag Coder) What does a Director of Engineering do?
Sponsor of the Week: Capitalize on shopper intent and convert those Browse Abandonments into paying customers with Omnisend. Start your free trial today!