Sometimes there is just too much content to comment on appropriately so here we have some assorted links that are worth reviewing.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Web Hosting Control Panels, “Before web hosting control panels, most website and server management tasks required a great deal of technological know-how.”
- Loginizer Plugin Gets Forced Security Update for Vulnerabilities Affecting 1 Million Users, “WordPress.org has pushed out a forced security update for the Loginizer plugin, which is active on more than 1 million websites.”
- rtCamp Labs Plugin Release: Search with Google, “…a WordPress plugin that bypasses the WordPress default search query with server-side results from Custom Search Site Restricted JSON API.”
- Become Your User’s Favorite Site with AMP for WordPress, “If you want the opportunity to improve user engagement, performance, and SEO, all while being conscious of your budget, I recommend checking out AMP.”
- WordPress 5.6 Feature Removed for Subpar Experience, “WordPress announced that the Widgets Screen part of the WordPress 5.6 release will be pushed back to version 5.7.”
- Welcome PushEngage to the WPBeginner Family of Products, “PushEngage is a popular web push notification software for publishers and store owners.”